Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Time Machine



I don't know why I'm pulling out the old photos today but I am, and I am probably going to have this nostalgic feeling hanging around me all day, but I can't help it. 

I don't have babies anymore and I am starting to feel incredibly sad again. 

I think looking at the old photos helps more than hurts. They serve as a reminder of how truly blessed I have been and am. These three little people (not so little anymore), will forever belong to me and hold special territory in my heart. 



 Before the littlest brother came along...



 Phoenix enjoys the oldest kid gig, and he does a swell job at it.



 These two will always have a special love/hate relationship. At nearly 2 years apart, they are basically attached at the hip. 


 To my friends with babies: you already know this but...enjoy every second.



 At least he still snuggles with me. At 7, He still willingly gives hugs and kisses. 











 My favorite Christmas card photo to this day. No smiles. :)



...And I had to throw in one of my man and I. 
Every day is better because he is in it.
I feel so blessed to belong to these people.

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE you and your beautiful family!!! These photos are the best. Especially the Christmas card one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Thanks! We love you guys too! SO happy that you are settling in to your new hometown. :)

    ReplyDelete