Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Oh Snap!

Please forgive the super cheesy title today.
I am so terrible with titles. Sometimes cheesy is the only option.

One of the things I enjoy most is photography. Having a DSLR has allowed me to experience photography in a new way and I have been working hard to get better (and understand how all of those buttons on my camera work).
This morning I had the pleasure of taking pictures for a former co-worker, her fiance and their sweet baby boy. I like to think I have a pretty good eye for how to frame a photo and I appreciate the beauty  of natural light. Today I snapped quite a few photos and thanks to the early morning sunlight and some tricks I learned over the last few days, the photos turned out so good! I had a hard time picking favorites to display here! But here are some that made the cut...






I am by no means an expert but I have fun and I am always trying to improve. That poor baby hung in there for a long time while we changed locations and poses. By the last shot he was done and shorty after he was crying plenty of tears. Fortunately I had already gotten a lot of great shots! Not a bad way to start my morning! 

3 comments:

  1. I have a terrible time coming up with decent titles. I usually dislike what I pick. Your title for this is cute though and appropriate. I've long admired your photographic talent! Your friend must be so pleased with the results of your session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I am not the only one having trouble with titles. It irritates me! Sometimes (or most times) I don't even want to give it a title! Thanks again for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Missy! We're very close to finally purchasing a for-reals DSLR and I can't wait!

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete