Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Love

I wanted to share a few of my favorite things... (at least currently speaking).

First, since it is Summer, I will start with this adorable swimsuit I bought for Mazzy:


Go to Rey Swimwear and check out their very cute, vintage inspired collection.



Last Summer I left one of my pairs of glasses in my hot car for too long and the lenses warped. Super sad about that! I have yet to replace the lenses but plan to. In the mean time, I found these:


I already own a pair of the same brand and absolutely love them! And dealing with Coastal has been nothing but great! We ordered a pair for my son and they didn't fit quite right, so we ordered a new pair, get free shipping to return the ones we don't want and I will get refunded in a couple of weeks. It was a very easy and stress free process! And by the way- your first pair is free! Just type in the code: FIRSTPAIRFREE at checkout. You pay shipping and handling but that's it!


Wild Poppy Juice is something new I discovered at one of our local health food stores. I've only tried the Peppermint Lemonade and Blood Orange Chili, but they have a couple of other flavors that sound equally tasty! A definite new favorite beverage!



And since we are talking about beverages and things that are good in the Summer, I can't forget to mention the ice cream maker I bought.
It is my first and after only using it once, I am officially hooked on homemade ice cream! I bought my ice cream maker on Amazon. The brand is Nostalgia Electrics. 


And this is what bliss in a bowl looks like:





Last but not least, I have been very pleased with the dresses and skirts I have ordered through Eshakti. They can even make their clothing to your custom measurements for a small fee, as well as change sleeve style and skirt length and my favorite thing is that the dresses (and skirts) come with pockets!

I don't have a picture to share just yet but I have ordered from them three times now. I am very happy with everything I have ordered and will definitely order again in the future. Check out their site and see all of the vintage inspired dresses, skirts and tops for yourself.


Well, there is my little list of Summer favorites! I'd love to hear and see what some of your favorite things are!






2 comments:

  1. Love IT ALL! The swimsuit on her and your frames. I will have to take a look at the skirts that you found :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I always find cute frames on Coastal! And yes, the dresses on that site are to die for!

    ReplyDelete