Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Trader Joe's Pizza Hack

I posted a picture on my Instagram a couple of weeks ago showing a cheese pizza from Trader Joe's topped with yummy ingredients from our fridge (and herb garden). Someone suggested I write a cookbook on my pizza hacks and I thought about it, but writing books is too much work for someone like me who could have easily majored in "procrastination" in college. So I thought, "why not blog about my recipes/food hacks/vegetarianism? So maybe I will feature a new food related post once a week (on Fridays) starting with this one.

What I bought: one Trader Joe's Organic Cheese Pizza
                       
What I had on hand: Fresh basil from my front yard, golden grape tomatoes

Other yummy options: Fresh pineapple, cilantro and jalapeƱo
                                    Spinach and tomato
                                    Garlic, tomato, arugula and basil

What I did: Added fresh ingredients to the pizza and cooked for the specified time.

My Instagram photo taken right before that bad boy went into the oven:


This is an easy way to add some flavor to an inexpensive dinner idea!
Pair the pizza with a simple green salad and you have a quick and delicious dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment